What’s in a name …Bridal Showers… Bachelorette’s Parties … Kitchen Tea or Hen’s Party?
Regardless of the name, Bridal showers make for the ultimate girl-bonding events. So whether you're the bride-to-be, maid of honour, brides maid, the sister of the bride or just the party planner in your group of friends, the Garden Venue is the perfect venue to host this special day. The best showers go way beyond just small talk and opening gifts. A great bridal shower speaks to the bride’s personality and gets all of the guests involved while talking, laughing, snacking and sipping on something sweet.
Although we have multiple function rooms and spaces at the Garden Venue, the Olive Tree hide spilling across to the Lawn Terrace, is undoubtedly the favourite to host bridal showers. The olive Tree hide nestled under a rather ancient olive tree cluster is intimate and informal and can comfortably host parties from 20 to 60 under roof. Wooden tables surrounded by an eclectic selection of ghost, wicker, teak and white minimalist chairs, happily seduce all guests into a gregarious, animated and fun affair.
Popular Bridal Shower themes include:
- Downton Abbey Garden High Tea - If you’re a huge fan of the British TV show, a Downton Abbey shower would be right up your alley. All of the guests could dress up in classical Edwardian era attire. At The Garden Venue, the High Tea menu will be filled with classic British fare and of course there’ll be plenty of tea and scones.
- Ladies Cocktails & Canapes – Every sophisticated girl should know her cocktails. No better way to have fun than an endless array of cocktails with finger platters of delightful and decorative canapes.
- Vintage Boudoir Luncheon Party – An elegant bridal shower with a ’50s sex candy coloured kitten vibe and classic vintage objects as part of the décor.
- Love & Hearts Pancakes & Cream Picnic
- Champagne, Strawberries, Nougat & Chocolates Breakfast
- Alice in Wonderland High Tea - As quirky as it may be, an Alice in Wonderland theme is as cute as they come. Mismatched tea cups, tiny little treats and red rose decorations will bring it all together
- Gold, Glitter & Champagne Sundowners - If you want your party to sparkle, add small glittery details like gold dipped balloons or gold rimmed champagne glasses.
Our party planners can assist you will all aspects of your bridal shower including:
Your event is important to us and we will happily design your full bridal shower considering your unique party requirements, numbers and theme. However we have a variety of special discounted Bridal Shower Packages which include catering and décor, with a variety of optional themes.
Contact us today for more options
For information and enquiries, or to set up an appointment to view the conference facilities, please contact us at +27 (0)11 795 0000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org